How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
1. You have a maximum of 7 days to make returns. You must return and seal your return packages within 7 days of the arrival date. Returns made after 7 days from the arrival date will not be accepted.
2. You pay return shipping for any order. If we made a mistake or if there is an error in the order, we will cover the return shipping costs.
3. Once we have received your return and inspected by one of our team members, we will proceed to the Refund process or the exchange process.
Note: Shipping fees are non-refundable, make sure you choose a reasonable shipping fee.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
1. You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags attached and the original packaging.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, jewelry, beauty,underwear,event&party supplies,DIY supplies ,pet supplies and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets). We cannot offer refunds on cosmetic if the hygienic seal has been broken.
1. Please do not send your return to the sender’s address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address provided to you by one of our team members.
Completion of Refunds:
1. Refunds will be processed within 1-3 business days after we receive your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment method.
2. The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.